This year’s EASA Annual Safety Conference will took place on the 4th and 5th of November 2019 in Helsinki. For the first time, it will focus on operational safety in the context of commercial air transport.
The Conference was jointly organised by the Finnish Aviation authority Traficom and EASA in the context of the Finnish Presidency of the Council of the EU.
Presentations and pictures from the conference are available under event proceedings of the conference on the EASA website.
The conference took place in Helsinki on Monday November 4 and Tuesday November 5.
AOPA Finland was represented during both days and very important discussions, conversations and interactions took place with other international as well as domestic stakeholders.
FOR STUDENT PILOTS
If you’re learning to fly, considering flight training, or a rusty pilot wanting to get back in the air this offer is for you! Start today and receive all these great benefits:
- Six monthly issues of AOPA Flight Training magazine – choose print or digital
- Bi-weekly e-Flight newsletter with training tips, educational resources and scholarship information
- Access to members only tools and content including AOPA Live, AOPA APP, Safety videos, flight planning tools and more
- Unlimited access to our Flight Training Pilot Helpline for one-on-one support from top notch CFIs and ATPs
- Free events and community forums for student pilots