Return to Information service

Long term bulletins

  • Permission to fly in Finland
    • For operations in Finnish airspace with an aircraft that does not have a normal Certificate of Airworthiness issued in accordance with ICAO Annex 8, you need to fill in a form in which the pilot-in-command or aircraft owner takes the responsibility and assures that all requirements are fulfilled. This can be done by filling in the application form LU3618sre concerning foreign aircraft that require a permission to fly in Finland. More information at Trafi’s web page.