The Finnish Transport and Communications Agency Traficom will start its operations on 1 January 2019.
The new agency is a merger of the Finnish Transport Safety Agency, Trafi; Communications Regulatory Authority, FICORA; and certain official functions of the Transport Agency, such as maritime mapping.
The merger does not affect the existing operations of the merging organisations or their customer services. The services will continue without interruption and will be further developed and improved.
Traficom’s contact details as of 1 January 2019
- Email: firstname.lastname(at)traficom
.fi (previous email addresses will be forwarded to the new address)
- Visiting address of the head office: Kumpulantie 9, 00520 Helsinki
- Postal address: Finnish Transport and Communications Agency Traficom, P.O. Box 320, FI-00059 TRAFICOM
- Traficom’s switchboard service: +358 29 534 5000, fax: +358 29 534 5095
- Website: www. traficom.fi